Why our 3 days shared Marrakech Desert Trips is different from others?
– We offer a luxury confortable ride with a shared AC 4×4 or Minivan, depending on the number of the group, for a small group of 8 people, and not in crammed minibuses with sometimes no AC in the car.– We offer an english and spanish speaking driver with the ability to answer all your queries and questions.– We don’t take people to shops to buy stuff, we don’t force you to share the room and the tent with somebody you just met in the group.– You will have plenty of time in the desert with enough time to watch the sunset and sunrise.– Single females are welcomed, no hassle, totally safe.– You will get a private room and a private luxury tent.
Highlights Small Group Marrakech Desert Trips 3 days
- Small Group Marrakech Desert Trips 3 days highlights:
- Visit Kasbah Ait ben Haddou UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Drive through the high Atlas Mountains.
- Visit Ouarzazate Hollywood of Morocco with Morocco’s biggest studios.
- Sunset camel trek to Berber desert camp
- Early morning camel trek
- Spend night in Dades Valley
- Visit Todra Gorges
- Spend night in Berber desert camp with bonfire and music entertainment
Itinerary; Small Group Marrakech Desert Trips 3 days
Day 1: Marrakesh – Ait Benhaddou – Ouarzazat – Rose valley – Dades gorges :
The road trip starts by driving towards Kasbah Ait benhadou via the highest pass in Africa Tizi N’ Tichka (Altitude 2260 m ) while enjoying the super views of the giant High Atlas Mountains with the panoramic Berber villages. We continue the journey to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Aït Benhaddou. Situated on a hill along the Ouarzazate River, This beautiful example of southern Moroccan architecture has been used as a backdrop for over 20 famous movies including Lawrence of Arabia, Game of thrones, The Mummy, and Gladiator. We pass by Ouarzazat one major Berber city in southern Morocco known as the Hollywood of Africa and by the rose valley and overnight in a hotel in the Dades Gorges.
First night hotel ; hotel babylon dades or similar
Day 2: Dades, Todra Gorges & Erg chebbi Desert
The tour resumes after having breakfast . We’ll travel through Dades Valley where the sand castles and monkey toes (an amazing rock formation) are a points of attraction. Before we reach Todra Gorges, will stop at Tinghir to enjoy the wonderful and ancient Berber villages. In Todra Gorges (the highest and narrowest gorges in Morocco), we may experience hiking. Todra Gorges is one of the top choices for rock climbers. Next place that will be visited before Rissani is the town of Erfoud where you explore the interesting fossils. The tour proceeds doward Merzouga’s town where you’ll find camels ready for you to ride. We’ll head to camp in the Sahara desert where you’ll enjoy supper in a nomad tent.
Comfortable desert camp
Luxury desert camp; Zahara Desert Camp
Day 3: Merzouga – Ouarzazat- Marrakech :
After an early sunrise camel trek through Erg Chebbi dunes, arrive at the camp operator’s lodge for breakfast, shower and maybe a quick swim at the lodge pool if time permits.
Meet your driver and vehicle and drive back to Ouarzazate. After some time at leisure for lunch, we carry on in the afternoon to Marrakech through the High Atlas Mountains.
Your budget shared 3 days desert tour will end in Marrakech at about 19h00.
Included; Shared 3 Days desert tour From Marrakech
Pick up from your Marrakech riad / hotel on the tour day ( or the closest accessible point to your riad )
A/C modern minibus driven by an English / French speaking driver / guide ( Maximum of 8 passengers )
First night in Dades Valley hotel including dinner and breakfast
sunrise camel ride in Erg chebbi
Comfortable tent at a our Sahara desert camp
Sunrise camel ride in Erg Chebbi
Breakfast, shower and swimming pool at the camp operator’s lodge in Merzouga
What is not included; Shared 3 Days desert tour From Marrakech
Personal purchases, drinks, lunch, tips (Ait Ben Haddou guide usually 2 euro)
Are you looking for a shared desert Tour where you can save money and enjoy the camel trekking and sleep under stars? Then you are on the right choice, our group tours are small and limited to 7 – 8 travelers. Of course you can find other cheap shared trips but you will have a bad desert experience compared to ours, some of the problems you will get on a cheaper shared desert trip up to 16 people:
– Vehicles without A/C !!
– Drivers don’t speak English !!
– Many stops for forced shopping !!
– Shared rooms and desert tents !!
We at Morocco Desert Tour 4×4 have got many messages asking for shared desert trips that’s why we have started to organize small group tours max 7 – 8 travelers. With us you will share only transportation but rooms and tents are private.